No announcement yet.

My friend's issue

  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • My friend's issue

    My friend who lives in the united states somewhere and is being bullied, raped by his sister, hit by his mother, and is cutting and depressed. They are being abused and I am worried and I cant call anybody for them and they are not able to tell me their location and they are not able to ring the police

  • #2
    Thank you for reaching out to 2ndfloor. How do you know this friend? If you don't know where they live, then your friend needs to reach out for help. They can contact child protective services in their state or they can contact the police. If you met them online through social media, you can report what you know and they might have know where they live and can help them that way. Here are a few websites that might be helpful for your friend but they really need to reach out to the above ways I mentioned. The first 2 are self harm websites and the last is for sexual abuse. Please pass along this information and you can give them our number too. They can text or class 24/7- 888-222-2228.


    Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Confused :confused: Smile :) Frown :( Embarrassment :o Big Grin :D Mad :mad: Wink ;) Stick Out Tongue :p Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  

    Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

    Registration Image Refresh Image