Anorexic :(

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anorexic :(

Hi everyone if your reading this but i just wanted some help because im struggling with my weight. im not fat but to me when i look ing the mirror i see a chubby 12 year old looking back at me. oh and sorry about my grammar because im too tired right now. im 12 years old and currently 81 pounds. in my school there is alot of girls who are bigger than me but i feel like i am 100 pounds and seeing skinny girls and how happy they look brought me to where i am today....anorexic. I havent told anyone about this but people have noticed me loosing weight. Im sorry if this is wrong but im just gonna tell my anorexia story to show how it started to see if it will help 2nd floor understand it better. It all started when i was a innocent young and happy kid and i still am. Then about 4th and 5th grade came and my anorexia starting taking over. I still remember that i thought if i was skinny everyone would like me, boys, girls, my teachers. But that wasnt true... it got to the point where i would carry around a rubber band and every time i thought about eating i would flick the rubber band on my wrists, thighs, and arms. It worked and i dropped a few pounds but i wasnt satisfied with my body. I got over it for a while but its taking over again, i feel like a whale again and i hate it. I feel like all my outfits make me look fat and im considering bringing band my rubber band technique. I cry sometimes when i think about people seeing me flick that rubber band especially my friends. Only one person saw me do it but they didnt say anything. I cant help what im seeing in the mirror and i even stopped eating breakfast just to drop some ounces. I try to be confident but i choke up when people say im fat behind my back. I go to gym and work as hard as i can to drop weight but its just pathetic. I dont know if this is anorexia or im just insecure but i need some advice. Thank you so much for reading this entire thing sorry its so long

Anorexia or any other diagnosis can only be made by a doctor or someone in the mental health profession. It might be really helpful to reach out to a professional for help with this. They can evaluate you and help you determine the best course of action. You may also want to talk to your parents about how you have been feeling. Not eating and exercising excessively can be really damaging to your body. It sounds like using a rubber band has been helpful for you in the past, but perhaps it is not the only course of action this time around. Please call 2NDFLOOR anytime 888-222-2228 to talk.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    Frown :( Embarrassment :o Big Grin :D Mad :mad: Wink ;) Stick Out Tongue :p Confused :confused: Smile :) Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
    Working...
    X