I hate periods!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I hate periods!

Reply afap before tommorow. Tommorow, I know I am getting my period. Second days, are always heavy. Trust me, when I go to school those days, I wear 2 pads, but I still leak through the chair(how embarassing), and esspecially now, I am worried because I have the NJ ASK, I can t go to the bathroom when I need to. This happen a lot, but one time, I fainted from panic attack. What should I do? What is your girl trick, just incase there was a leakage?

Here are a few ideas:
    Change your pad(s) right before school and then at every break possible.
    Wear two pair of underwear.
    If possible wear a tighter pair of pants or shorts under a looser pair.
    Talk to your teacher before the test and tell them your situation, maybe they will allow you to go if necessary
    Hope these ideas help, call us anytime at 888-222-2228.

Comment

adding on

What if there was blood all over my pants and chair? What will I do next? What if there were people in the bathroom, I dont want them to hear the crinkling noises... Thanks again

Comment

Replying to "adding on"

Wear jeans - it's harder for the blood to go through
        Sweatshirt- one you can wrap it around your waist to his the leak & two you can conver the blood on the chair with it

Just remember all those girl are or will go through the same thing so they will understand

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
        Auto-Saved
        Stick Out Tongue :p Confused :confused: Smile :) Frown :( Embarrassment :o Big Grin :D Mad :mad: Wink ;) Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
        x
        Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
        x
        x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
        Working...
        X