Eating disorder?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Eating disorder?

I think I may have some sort of eating disorder. whenever I am eating their is voice inside my head saying " You're going to get fat" or " That has a lot of calories" I am so sick of it I just cant take it anymore. I never been like this all my life, and I feel so depressed with this whole thing. I H-A-T-E it. I wish the voice would go away. I have always been healthy and I am only 14. My mom always tells me to stop thinking about how many calories and stuff. I want to I really want to stop. Please you have to give me some ways that I can enjoy my food, without worrying about this. My whole life is surrounding this and I cant take it anymore. I ate a whole bag of trail mix today and that's like 1000 calories I cant stop thinking about it. HELP!!!! I don't want this to turn into a bad eating disorder like anorexia....

So without diagnosing yourself with an eating disorder, let's look at what upsets you here. The voice in your head telling you how many calories you are taking in seems to be a big deal. It's not necessarily to bad to be aware of your caloric intake, but it shouldn't rule your life and it shouldn't stop you from enjoying some occasional food that isn't necessarily calorie friendly. Maybe you can talk to your mom about seeing a nutritionist to discuss what foods are good vs. bad and how much of what foods you should be eating daily to be healthy. Maybe you can talk with your doctor and see what a healthy caloric intake is for you at your age and activity level. Call us anytime at 888-222-2228.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    Stick Out Tongue :p Confused :confused: Smile :) Frown :( Embarrassment :o Big Grin :D Mad :mad: Wink ;) Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
    Working...
    X