Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cutting

I never used to but now I'm starting to cut my self when I get frustrated

Cutting is not an appropriate way to deal with frustrations. Before you get too deep into the behavior, take steps to stop now. Cutting is a behavior that temporarily relieves your frustration, but does absolutely nothing in the long term to deal with the reasons you are frustrated. Start by checking out the website www.selfinjury.com, it has a lot of great information to start off your recovery process. Don't keep it a secret either. Tell your loved ones what you have been doing so they can help you get better. Call us anytime to discuss cutting or other issues at 888-222-2228.

Comment

Reply to my previous thread

I was the one who posted this thread before. I just want to know: is this the most disturbing thing that you have ever heard or was there worst things? Am I like a pedophile now and is what I did like submitting myself to rape? Do you think I am still a normal teenager? And do you think I will be scarred for the rest of my life for what I did?

Comment

This doesn't make you a different person, i thought those same thoughts. You are not alone! I have recently stopped, and its the best decision i have ever made. If you have not stopped, please do, even though its hard. Try and find the source of your problems, and start there. Like for me, the source was my dad, and i blocked his number and cut of all sources of contact with him, and I'm feeling much better. Good luck, and stay strong.

Comment

you got this

stay foucused on stopping dont give up

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
          Auto-Saved
          Frown :( Embarrassment :o Big Grin :D Mad :mad: Wink ;) Stick Out Tongue :p Confused :confused: Smile :) Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
          x
          Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
          x
          x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
          Working...
          X