Advice!PLEASE!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Advice!PLEASE!

So, in January I decided I wanted to drop out of high school...worst decision EVER. My Dad is ALWAYS mad at me and saying rude things to me and he was never like this before. I droped out because I just cant take the kids that go their. They are all jerkoffs and idiots. My grades were fine. I was just wondering if you think I should just go back and finish the last two months and get it over with. Next year, I will be going to a different school so..thats good. But should I go back and just deal with life and get my last report card?

Getting a high school diploma is never a bad thing. It is better than not having one and allows you the opportunity to move forward with your education if you ever decide to. Most jobs look favorably on having a diploma. The decision to go back is yours and yours alone, and if you're saying dropping out was the "worst decision ever" then it seems like going back is a logical choice. Call us anytime at 888-222-2228.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    Stick Out Tongue :p Confused :confused: Smile :) Frown :( Embarrassment :o Big Grin :D Mad :mad: Wink ;) Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
    Working...
    X