I

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I

Sorry this is a stupid problem and I shouldn't be bothering you with this and I'm sorry for being upset about this. So my cat went to the vet and we have to brush her teeth because her teeth have a problem and if we don't fix it in the next few months the vet will have to pull a few of them. I got so upset and started to cry. I can't believe this is happening to her, I need her to be ok fast. I just want to cry, I love her so much.

This does not sound like a stupid problem. Most pets are seen as valuable members of the family and it can be hard to hear that they may experience discomfort. Try to remind yourself that pets are similar to people in the sense that they require medical care an dental work for their overall well being. You may find that after having the procedure done she will feel a lot better. If you wish to discuss this further please feel free to text or call 2NDFLOOR at 1(888) 222-2228. We are available 24/7.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    Smile :) Frown :( Embarrassment :o Big Grin :D Mad :mad: Wink ;) Stick Out Tongue :p Confused :confused: Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
    Working...
    X