Help!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help!

Hi....I really need to let this all out ok so I know this is the stupidest thing EVER but here I go.
    So, my mom never lets me cook because she says im too young blah blah blah...Anyways, when she left for the doctors I tried making a egg. So when I was making it I freeaked out because I thought I was doing it wrong so I turned the heat down and then after like 2 mins I ate it. I feel very sick to my stomach right now I don't know why...BUT CAN YOU GET SICK BY EATING A RAW/NOT COOKED LONGED ENOUGH EGG? I REALLY NEED TO KNOW BC MY STOMACH HURTS VEEEEERY BAD RIGHT NOW PLEASE HELP.

While it is possible to catch Salmonella from eating raw eggs the chances of you having that is very, very slim. First of all, not all, in fact very few, eggs actually contain the virus. Raw eggs are often used in certain dishes and desserts. Secondly, you cooked the egg, so while it may have been underdone, it wasn't raw. These two reasons make me think it is very unlikely that you have Salmonella, however if your stomach ache persists, please go see a doctor. Call us anytime at 888-222-2228.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    Wink ;) Stick Out Tongue :p Confused :confused: Smile :) Frown :( Embarrassment :o Big Grin :D Mad :mad: Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
    Working...
    X