Advice please? :(

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Advice please? :(

hello. I'm a 13 year old boy in need of help. recently, I had gone through a terrible break up. I hadn't slept okay. I've been crying late at night because of this. my mother had saw my scars from self harm and she's signing me up for therapy. and I know how therapy works. just tears and someone pretending it's all okay. so can I have some advice please?

First of all, I'm sorry to hear you're having a rough time with your breakup. They can be tough and hard to get through, but be persistant and eventually time will help you start moving forward. Secondly, therapy does work...if you are willing to put the time and effort into it. If you go into it with a negative attitude, thinking it won't work, it probably won't. Look at it this way, your mom is signing you up for it anyway, so give it a shot, put your heart and effort into it and see what the results are. You are going to be there anyway, so what do you have to lose? Self harm doesn't answer any problems, it simply creates new ones on top of your old ones. If you wanted any more info about it, try www.selfinjury.com. It's also great that your mom is caring enough to set you up with therapy. Call us anytime at 888-222-2228.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    Stick Out Tongue :p Confused :confused: Smile :) Frown :( Embarrassment :o Big Grin :D Mad :mad: Wink ;) Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
    Working...
    X