Having an issue

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Having an issue

I'm having an issue. I feel very unorganized and stressed lately. Is there a way I can balance my life better? Between school and sports it feels like just too much at times.

This sounds really stressful and overwhelming! Sometimes it is helpful to create a schedule to stay on top of all of these tasks. For example, utilize an hourly schedule for weekdays. For example, you can set aside Wednesdays from 6-7pm for math homework, and so on. You may also want to talk to your teachers and coaches and let them know how you feel. They may be able to help you organize study hall during the school day (depending on your school), or even time before school or during lunch to strictly do homework/study. It can be really hard to stay on top of all of this. Try taking it day by day. But also, remember to take care of yourself! Take some time out of your day to relax a little. It can be really helpful in preventing stress! Please call 2NDFLOOR anytime at 888-222-2228 for more help.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    Smile :) Frown :( Embarrassment :o Big Grin :D Mad :mad: Wink ;) Stick Out Tongue :p Confused :confused: Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
    Working...
    X