I hate my life

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I hate my life

Everyday I think about killing my self and everyday I come closer and closer to it.

It is really great that you reached out for help with this! Suicide is never the right answer! There are so many resources available to help you. First, if you are thinking about suicide it would be really helpful to tell an adult that you trust. This may be your parents, family members, teachers, guidance counselor, school nurse, doctor, etc. Check out the website www.nationalsuicidepreventionlifeline.org or call 2NDFLOOR anytime at 888-222-2228. We are here 24/7 to help you!

Comment

RE:What you said

Originally posted by Lilygirl View Post
      Everyday I think about killing my self and everyday I come closer and closer to it.
      Don't do it. Always look to GOD in your troubles

This could help...

http://curezone.com/forums/am.asp?i=765297

Comment

I can relate to how youre feeling. To the person who said turn to God, not everyone believes in "God"! But, I feel like I cannot cantain myself anymore! I come closer to suicide each day and I dont know when I am going to be thrown over the edge. I cannot keep living like this! I talk to my therapist but i would rather text and she doesnt like that. I dont want to talk to anyone anymore. I dont know who to turn to. I am so alone, but Im making myself that way. Im pushing away everyone close to me. Im ready to give up! Foster care, homelessness, rape, homeless again, stalked, threatened, and sexually harrassed. Now I am pregnant. I cant do this.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
        Auto-Saved
        Frown :( Embarrassment :o Big Grin :D Mad :mad: Wink ;) Stick Out Tongue :p Confused :confused: Smile :) Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
        x
        Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
        x
        x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
        Working...
        X