It hurts like hell

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It hurts like hell

Im 18 and I want meds so desperately. A. I want my parents uninvolved and B. I dont want it to show up on insurance. Can you direct me to low cost sources?? Im going to start to self medicate soon... Also Im trying to build a wall between me and my dad for so many reasons I wonr have time to mention... but what ticked me off was when he was like "I wont be involved unless you're dying... Im still responsible for you" (he wasnt talking abt suicide, more like natural death). But Im 18? Isn't he not responsible for me anymore? Like even the medical thinhs, i want him hands off.

At 18, yes, you do have the ability to say you do not want your parents involved in your medical decisions anymore, unless for some reason they are your legal guardians. If you have your own independent insurance you have nothing to worry about. If you are still on their insurance, they will very likely get some type of notification that you are using it and what you are using it for. To find low cost insurance try this.
    https://www.psychologytoday.com/us/t...SAAEgJzvvD_BwE
    Enter your zip code up top and call around to some of them to see what they charge. Also, make sure they can prescribe meds if that is what you believe you are in need of (of course it is up to the doctor to make that call). Good luck and call us anytime at 888-222-2228.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    Smile :) Frown :( Embarrassment :o Big Grin :D Mad :mad: Wink ;) Stick Out Tongue :p Confused :confused: Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
    Working...
    X