Phobia

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Phobia

Hello so I live near the woods so that means my house usually gets bugs( Mostly around spring) Anyways, I have a extremely horrible phobia of bugs. Like its to the point that I want to ask my mom if I can go to therapy for it. The fear is unbelievable. You don't even understand. Every night before I go to bed( I really cant go to bed because of my phobia) I have to check around my room every 5 minutes to see if theirs a bug. Please tell me some ideas that I can go to sleep more peacefully and enjoy hanging out in my room without the worry. It always seems like going to bed is not relaxing and nice for me, its literally tearing me to pieces.

It really sounds like you need to see a mental health professional. They can provide you with strategies on dealing with phobias and anxiety. It sounds like you are unable to sleep and lack of rest will worsen your symptoms of phobia. A mental health provider may provide you with different options for treatment to include medicine, psychotherapy or a combination of both. It is helpful to let your parents know so that they can assist you with getting some help. They will also provide you with support at home while you are going through treatment. It is really important to talk to someone that you trust for help with this, as well. You are welcome to contact
    2NDFLOOR at 888-222-2228. We are here 24/7 (even when you are having trouble sleeping!).

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    Frown :( Embarrassment :o Big Grin :D Mad :mad: Wink ;) Stick Out Tongue :p Confused :confused: Smile :) Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
    Working...
    X