pregnant

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• pregnant

i m pregnant i dont have place to go what can i do i dont want to go to shelter and i dont think i cualifiquy for housing project or section 8 assistant i dont know what to do i been trying but i dont cualifiquy what can i do ?

Hi. If you don't qualify for housing and are not interested in going to a shelter...Do you have any family or friends that you can stay with? I am unaware of your situation so I am trying to provide all possible options. Since you are pregnant are you seeing a doctor and have you brought up the fact that you have no place to go to them? I am going to give you a few referrals that may help you better...
    Convenant House: 1-800-999-9999 or www.nineline.org
    Homeless Emergency Shelters in NJ: www.hud.gov/local/nj/homeless/shelters
    The Hub: 1-877-652-7624
    Boys and Girls Town National Hotline: 1-800-448-3000 or www.boystown.org
    National Runaway Switchboard: 1-800-786-2929 or www.180runaway.org
    Trinity Place Host: 1-609-261-5400 or www.crossroadsprograms.org
    You should also look into this website since you are pregnant...Statewide Program Information: www.state.nj.us/humanservices
    If you need any more help please call us here at the 2NDFLOOR Youth Helpline at 1-888-222-2228. We are here 24/7.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    Frown :( Embarrassment :o Big Grin :D Mad :mad: Wink ;) Stick Out Tongue :p Confused :confused: Smile :) Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
    Working...
    X