Hurtful:(

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hurtful:(

Hi so I said some VERY hurtful things to my mother that I NEVER ever say to her. She didn't do anything wrong but she just annoyed me and I don't know why I just kind of went off. It felt like I couldn't even control my anger:/ I never want to say mean things to her ever again because afterwards I felt so disgusted with myself and just plain old mean. I apologized to her and she forgived me but I just wish I never said anything like that to her because I love her so much and now I feel so guilty Any thoughts?

As a teenager your body is going through many changes. You experience many different emotions and at times these emotions may become very difficult to control such as in the situation with your mother. Many times an individual may be having a bad day for a specific reason. Instead of dealing with that problem they hold on to it and release there anger out on the wrong person. This happens a lot to many people. Knowing you were wrong and not wanting to act this way again towards your mother is a big step. You have done all of the right things in realizing that it was not okay and apologizing to your mother. Feeling bad only shows how great of a person you are and how big of a heart you have. Everyone makes mistakes we are only human. Its whether or not we learn from those mistakes that mold us into the person we become. Try not to stress over it to much. Your mother has given you her forgiveness. Please feel free to call 2NDFLOOR anytime to discuss this issue at 1-888-222-2228.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    Stick Out Tongue :p Confused :confused: Smile :) Frown :( Embarrassment :o Big Grin :D Mad :mad: Wink ;) Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
    Working...
    X