feeling depressed

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• feeling depressed

i feel like nobody is really there for me. my friends just say they are, but in my mind they don't mean it. i feel like nobody wants to talk to me, because the way i act, or look. i feel like people hate me & just think, i'm a horrible person. i tried to help a couple friends today & they said that they don't want to talk about it & i felled like these friends don't trust me, i got offended. on the other hand, i got my boyfriend that talked to me for a couple mins & just shut me down, like he asked me what i'm i doing? & i said something sweet & asked him & he said nm, i gtg, didn't even seen it. it just hurt me, because it wasn't right, i felled like i was just talking a wall, he wasn't there to talk or even listen to me. he did make the same mistake 2 times, as talking to me for a couple mins & that's it, i got really hurt, i cried & cried, i broke up him, because i knew that i didn't deserve to get treated that way, i deserved better. he said that he can't stand to not have me as a girlfriend & he wanted to be with me, i would not regret this time. to be honest, i feel like i should not given him that 3 chance. i'm so tired of being treated this way, not just ones, more, it's not fair! i'm also tried of feeling this way & thinking this way. it makes me emotional.. i feel worthless, ugly, stupid..

It's too bad that you feel so down about yourself, it's very likely untrue and just you feeling upset about what you have going on in your life. You have every right to break up with someone that you feel is not treating you properly and he may feel like that is the wrong choice, but that is not his decision to make, it's yours. It's actually pretty good that you are saying that you deserve to be treated better than this person is treating you and you're moving on. You are also doing a lot of thinking for other people, your friends say they are there for you, give them a chance and see if they are before just deciding that they hate you for no reason. Call us anytime at 888-222-2228.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    Frown :( Embarrassment :o Big Grin :D Mad :mad: Wink ;) Stick Out Tongue :p Confused :confused: Smile :) Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
    Working...
    X