I don't want to be exploited

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I don't want to be exploited

To start off I have no eating disorder. I am sixteen and I am over the healthy weight limit for my age by enough to be worried about medical problems. I simply eat too much and too much unhealthy foods. After realizing I eat like a pig I was disgusted. Sooooo I took action. I asked my mom to go to the doctor to check if they have any good advice for me to get on track. They told me first that I should get a nutritionist and personal trainer. But that's not all they also recommended I should try diet pills called teentabz. I looked them up and the only side effect that I could fine was stowel problems. And I'm fine with taking any step towards a healthier weight but I just don't want to have an accident in school. It would be really embarrassing if I got diarrhea in class and had to run out or something. I really just don't want people in school to know I'm that pathetic. If any one can give me advice, like timing it a certain way or reasons not to take them please help.

It sounds like this is causing you a lot of stress. However, it is good that you looked into the medication that your doctor prescribed prior to taking it. It would be really helpful to go see your doctor or call them before taking any medications. They can talk to you about potential side-effects and the best way to take the medications so that you don't have any side-effects in school. Also, you are not pathetic. It sounds like you are trying to take the steps that lead to being healthy, and there is nothing wrong with that. It is important to do whatever will make you happy! Also, if you don't want to take them or don't feel comfortable taking medications, talk to your doctor and mom. There may be other options. Good luck! Please call 2NDFLOOR anytime at 888-222-2228 for more support!

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    Frown :( Embarrassment :o Big Grin :D Mad :mad: Wink ;) Stick Out Tongue :p Confused :confused: Smile :) Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
    Working...
    X