Done With School (Depression)

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Done With School (Depression)

I'm failing 8th grade and my mom only yells at me. She doesn't care and she won't help me. She can't make me do my work if I don't want to. Since I'm already failing, I don't understand why I can't go to some kind of partial hospital program, intensive outpatient treatment during school. My mom says we're too busy to even get me an assessment. We are NOT. I'm so tired of being stuck. My school counselor has given me everything I need to find a place. But she can't actually help me. I really don't know what to do.

I am so sorry you are going through all of this. Perhaps your mother does not understand the benefits of a partial care program/an IOP program. Maybe it would be a good idea for you, your mother, and your school counselor to all sit down and discuss possible options for you (both in and out of school). Try explaining to your mother why you are not doing well in school right now and how an alternative program will improve your life and how important it is to you. Please feel free to call us anytime to continue to discuss this issue at 1-888-222-2228.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    Stick Out Tongue :p Confused :confused: Smile :) Frown :( Embarrassment :o Big Grin :D Mad :mad: Wink ;) Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
    Working...
    X