How come?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How come?

I don't know what to do. Sorry for bothering you with this, hope you don't think it's stupid. I was watching this show(a million little things) about someone who kills himself. After I was hurting a lot. Had, put on music, draw and find something to do to be ok. What is wrong with me? Why do I feel depressed after watching this? I called the suicide helpline so didn't cut myself. Please don't think I'm crazy. Should not see this show anymore. What do I do?

First, if you feel that you are going to hurt yourself please go to your local ER or call 911, someone can help you immediately. Glad that you called the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline at (800) 273- 8255, you can also contact the Crisis Text Line by texting TALK to 741741.
    It sounds like getting mental health counseling is what would benefit you. Do you see a therapist or a psychiatrist? Here is the number to NJ Mental Health Cares at 877-294-HELP (4357), they can give therapists near you. I do't know how old you are but you can reach out to your guidance counselor in school for help. Just know that you are not alone so please reach out and ask someone for help that you trust. You can call us as well at 888-222-2228 or text anytime.
    Last edited by 2NDFLOOR; 10-31-2018, 11:25 AM.

Comment

hello i'm sorry I was just having problems and I need to let it go. my dad and mom argue now the are separated and I go though depression nd I went along and found someone I really really like and I had the guts to tell my dad we are a month now and my dad told me to break up with him and I don't want to and now i'm thinking he wants to play father now is just ugh and i'm mad and every sad and its so rare for me to be happy yesterday I was so happy bc we were a month and everyone was like why are you so happy and no i'm sad I need advice.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
      Auto-Saved
      Smile :) Frown :( Embarrassment :o Big Grin :D Mad :mad: Wink ;) Stick Out Tongue :p Confused :confused: Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
      x
      Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
      x
      x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
      Working...
      X