Hurt

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hurt

I'm really upset and don't know what to do. I have been practicing so hard , my parents helping me out so much and I didn't make the team. I haven't told my parents yet. I don't know what happened. I hate myself now.

First of all I am glad you reached out to 2NDFLOOR. I am sorry you didn't make the team and I understand that you practiced but sometimes we are not accepted to everything we do. Maybe there were a lot of students who tried out and the coach could only accept so many. You should not hate yourself at all, you tried your best and that's all you can do. I am sure your parents will understand too. Keep your head up and do not give up. Try to stay positive and move on. I am sure there are other teams or maybe clubs you can participate in. Please reach out to 2NDFLOOR anytime with questions or concerns. We are here 24/7 by text, phone or message board post. Good luck!

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    Mad :mad: Wink ;) Stick Out Tongue :p Confused :confused: Smile :) Frown :( Embarrassment :o Big Grin :D Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
    Working...
    X