Mobile crisis unit

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mobile crisis unit

ok so I have lot behavior issues and my old therapist gave me the number for mobile crisis and I lost the number I been feeling so depressed and wanting to kill my self

It's great that you are reaching out for help on this. Do you see a new therapist now? If not, please look into going back to therapy if you continue feeling depressed or are having suicidal thoughts. In the mean time you can call the Mobile Response and Stabilization Services @ 1-877- 652-7624 to get more information as they are available 24/7. Additionally, you can always call the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline (800) 273-8255 at anytime when you are having these thoughts. Support counselors are also available here at 2NDFLOOR 24/7 if you need to talk or text us @ 888-222-2228. Please consider reaching out for help soon; you're not alone and there are always people here to help and listen.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    Smile :) Frown :( Embarrassment :o Big Grin :D Mad :mad: Wink ;) Stick Out Tongue :p Confused :confused: Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
    Working...
    X