Defeated

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Defeated

There's this awful hopelessness I feel abt my future and incredible envy towards others who have reached success that I think I excel at as well.
    1. Musically, have you heard of this social med.? I am really jealous of the people who made to spotlight and even showed up to the teen choice award for posting vids that i can do really good at, just dont have a good following to rise me to that top.
    2. VIdeos: I see ppl who have posted vids (Asmr, singing, etc) with gazillion views that lets them enter fame. I dont wanna be concieted and I assure u Im not... I think I have better qualities and content yet when i tried posting, i didnt recieve any recognition. Like these ppl didnt do anything differently than me, why do they have a shot at succeeding publicly??
    I need recognition from the public, especially the media, but I just feel intimidated that someone with less better content can reach to yhe top while I go nowhere... and i think Im deserving. If I ever start to make moneyand earn the spotlight, I will be the biggest philanthropist outthere and actuallygive 70% to those in need.
    but I feel like I will go nowhere.

It sounds like you have a dream and that's a great thing! Listen, everyone doesn't get acknowledged in the same way or time so just keep doing and striving for what you are passionate about. If you ever want to talk about this or anything give us a call at 888-222-2228 or text to the same number anytime!

Comment

This doesn't help me...

Comment

I'm sorry that you feel our positive words do not help you. What type of help are you looking for? It could be easier to discuss this through texting or a phone call...we are here 24/7 at 888-222-2228. Thanks!

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
        Auto-Saved
        Mad :mad: Wink ;) Stick Out Tongue :p Confused :confused: Smile :) Frown :( Embarrassment :o Big Grin :D Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
        x
        Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
        x
        x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
        Working...
        X