Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How do I ask?

Hi 2NDFLOOR!

So, I know a group of guys my age that are really funny and nice that we are into the same sport and they go to my school. Btw, i'm a girl! But, I was just wondering how do I ask them to hang out and not to be weird about it..? I honestly prefer to hang out with guys because they don't start drama and all that..but my best friend is a girl but she is really nice. So, when I see them should I just say " hey do you want to hang out sometime?" I just dont want it to be weird because, I know 2 of them like like me and yeah I don't know how to not make it awkward. Any ideas?

So, it's okay if you prefer hanging out with a group of guys. Just like you mentioned, you can just ask to hang out as friends when you see them. Make sure you clarify that it is just that, friendship. Maybe ask another girlfriend to join so it won’t be awkward for you at first. Also, you might want to keep it out in public places for a while till you really get to know them, like a movie, or grabbing a bite to eat, bowling, etc. so that way it’s on neutral territory. I hope this helps some and if you want to talk at all call 2NDFLOOR at 888-222-2228. We are here 24-7.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    Stick Out Tongue :p Confused :confused: Smile :) Frown :( Embarrassment :o Big Grin :D Mad :mad: Wink ;) Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
    Working...
    X