Im so disgusted..!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Im so disgusted..!

Hi. Ok so i'm 14 and a girl. I went to the mall with my friend and it was really fun and all but honestly I felt the whole time like I was horrified of what this generation has come to. I a lot of times feel like I do not belong in this time period. I feel like I was meant to be in a different generation. Some kids really disgust me, they actually make me sick the way the go to the mall dressed (girls) shirts tight and stomachs showing. When we were walking out of the mall, waiting to be picked up by my friends mom, and these group of teenage boys about 16 or 17 were saying some really nasty stuff to mostly me. This makes me so angry and I just get so mad at this world. Why on earth would they talk to a lady like that?? It literally makes me sick. My dad tolled me not to go but my mom said I should. Dad sad " their are monsters out their" and I wish I listen sometimes to what he says. I know some people will think when they read this that I should just suck it up and go with the flow. But NO I will not stand for this. When I look for someone to marry when im older I want the guy to treat me like a lady no like a piece of trash:/ Is this normal to feel like this?

Thank you for sharing your feelings about your view of girls and guys your age. It sounds like you have a very mature view of how you should conduct yourself, and how you expect others to conduct themselves. There is nothing wrong with this type of view. It shows that you have alot of respect and confidence in yourself, and that you will not deal with others that do not respect you. You are also not alone in your views, but it can be hard to find others that agree with you when you are surrounded with many girls and guys that are acting differently. Our suggestion is to continue to focus on your beliefs, and just because others may not agree, do not let that stop you. If you continue to act confident and expect respect, others that share those same feelings will gravitate towards you. It already sounds like you have one friend that you seem to have fun with and get along with, so just focus on postive friends like that person.

If you would like to talk more about this, or anything else feel free to call 2NDFLOOR anytime at 1-888-222-2228!

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    Wink ;) Stick Out Tongue :p Confused :confused: Smile :) Frown :( Embarrassment :o Big Grin :D Mad :mad: Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
    Working...
    X