Help?!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help?!

Hi.So, Im 14 and lets just say i'm really confused on whats has been going on with me lately. Ok so lately I have been eating more and more everyday and after every meal im still hungry. I don't know if this just has to do with me going through a growth spirt or if it has to do with anxiety/depression? Earlier I just had a big lunch(healthy though) grilled chicken with salad and right after I searched the house for more food. I then ate a lot of preztles and chips and cranberries! PLEASE tell me what I should do and how to stop this eating behavior. Also, this just started like two weeks ago and I am VERY active and stuff like that. Should I be worried or will this stop eventully. Like right After I type this Im probably going to eat something more. I took my dogs for a walk and im going to the gym tonight so I am getting enough exercise. Sometimes I feel like I eat because im bored I really am confused on why I cant stop eating. I don't want to mess up my figure because I worked so hard on staying healthy but I feel like im going to mess it all up

If you are concerned about your food intake it would be best to consult with your doctor. It is great that you feel as though you are making healthy choices regarding your eating and are exercising, but these are all things you should bring to your doctor's attention as he/she is aware of your personal and familial history. If you have any other questions please feel free to call 2ND Floor at 1-888-222-2228.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    Confused :confused: Smile :) Frown :( Embarrassment :o Big Grin :D Mad :mad: Wink ;) Stick Out Tongue :p Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
    Working...
    X