tired of being Depressed

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• tired of being Depressed

i have been depressed for a long time and i am trying to help myself but i feel as though i have tried everything and i am giving up. living just feels too hard and i am just so tired help

Thanks so much for reaching out. Depression is very tiring and can be a lot to handle. Have you tried seeing a therapist or a counselor about the depression? Sometimes having someone to talk to on a regular basis for support can really help. I would also like to encourage you to talk to friends and family and see if there is anything they can do to help you with the depression, sometimes the more support you have from those around you, the better you may feel. Please feel free to call or text us here at 2ndFloor as well, we would love to talk to you about other options when you are feel this depression. We are here 24/7 and you can reach us at 888-222-2228!

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    Wink ;) Stick Out Tongue :p Confused :confused: Smile :) Frown :( Embarrassment :o Big Grin :D Mad :mad: Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
    Working...
    X