Hospital

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hospital

Ok so im 20 I been in and out hospitals for my mental health issues many times. The latest time I was in for 4 months then got out this week and it feels good but I kinda miss being there. I just feel upset and sad now. I

The good part is that "it feels so good" to be out! It is normal that you are having sad feelings and missing being there...it was your home for 4 months. It became your life for like 120 days...you established routines and I'm sure friendships. In time those feelings will fade and you will get more used to being out..establishing new routines and healthy relationships. It's nice that you had a good experience in the hospital which will always be a part of you even though you are not there. Accept these feelings that you have and look at the bright side of being "free"...there is a whole world of beauty out there! If you would like to talk about this further or anything else please call/text us at the 2NDFLOOR Youth Helpline. We are here 24/7 at 888-222-2228. Stay positive!

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    Smile :) Frown :( Embarrassment :o Big Grin :D Mad :mad: Wink ;) Stick Out Tongue :p Confused :confused: Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
    Working...
    X