Fear keeping me awake

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fear keeping me awake

I used to go to sleep early all of the time but lately I've been going to sleep at around 4 in the morning..something is keeping me up and idk what! I can never think straight and I'm scared to tell someone of how I've been feeling because I don't want my parents to worry about me. I haven't cut in 8 days but u feel so lost. I feel happy but then a second later I crash and feel hopeless again. Lately it's been feeling like how it was about 7 years ago .. I don't want my family to go down that path again..it was a very dark and lonely place.. I feel like I'm longing for that love or feeling wanted..I feel unwanted and idk if I should speak up and say what's been going on.. Sometimes I stay up all night just thinking..and the emotions just are so overbearing and I can't handle it all.. I'm just very confused

It sounds like you are dealing with a lot. Sometimes when there is a lot going on, it is helpful to talk to an adult that we trust for help sorting it all out. Some adults that you can talk to are your parents, family, a teacher, guidance counselor, or even a therapist. While you mentioned that you don't want your parents worrying, it would probably still be beneficial to let them help you with this. Also, cutting is never the right way to cope with a problem. It is really important to talk to someone that you trust for help with this, as well. Check out the website www.selfinjury.com and call 2NDFLOOR anytime at 888-222-2228. We are here 24/7 (even when you are having trouble sleeping!).

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    Stick Out Tongue :p Confused :confused: Smile :) Frown :( Embarrassment :o Big Grin :D Mad :mad: Wink ;) Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
    Working...
    X