Help

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help

So I recently got a severe injury and miss 8 days of school. My life has fallen apart. We just moved and I started highschool (same town) I have recently been hating my life. I feel like I am so behind in classes and now i cant play my school sport. My grades are slipping and I barelh have fun anymore. I fake my happiness most of the time and I am usually the chill really kind hirl but I dont know what to do. Nothing is keepig me going

So sorry to hear about your injury and the resulting issues. While you have no control over some of those things (like being able to play sports), maybe you can try doing things that you can still do and join some clubs in school related to them...art, music, government, yearbook....whatever your school offers. Maybe you'll even find fun in some things you've never tried before. Also, you don't have to fake happiness, if you're upset, tell someone, a friend, school counselor, parent, grandparent. There are plenty of adults out there that care and want to see you succeed through your injury. Call or text us anytime at 888-222-2228.

Comment

so i'm 14 years old and me and my mom have been going at it for ever but for the past 2 years it has been getting worse like i try and be the best daughter i can be it's just sometimes i have my downs my mom thinks just because i do stuff and she don't know about it all the time i am being sneaky which i'm not sometimes i feel like all my mom wants to see me do is fail like i always try to do things to better myself my mom takes them away so the more i feel like i am locked up the more i lose myself the only time really i go out is to school and come home that's it i have tried so many thing and all my mom does is bring up my past and tell me how much i messed up then so i'm still going to mess up now no matter how many time i show that i am changing my change isn't good enough for her i feel like i have to be this fake person to please her and i'm tired of living behind a mask to make her happy the more i make her happy the less i'm happy. i need help idk what to do anymore like my mom is not a bad mom it's just she has her times with me and i will never take away the fact that my mom is an awesome mom that is raising 6 kids by herself and she trys her best but when it comes to me she is not understandng as well .

Comment

I'm sorry to hear what you are going through with your mom. It can be frustrating to feel like you are doing your best and someone is not seeing that in you. Do you feel like you could talk to your mom about how you are feeling? If not may there is someone that could help you talk to her about what's going on. You could also consider speaking to a counselor or family counselor. It sounds like you need someone to talk to and to help her understand where you are coming from. Many times people don't know how they are affecting us unless we let them know. If you want to talk more about this or any other issue you are having you can call/text 2NDFLOOR Youth Helpline 24/7 at 888-222-2228.

Comment

thank you so much

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
          Auto-Saved
          Big Grin :D Mad :mad: Wink ;) Stick Out Tongue :p Confused :confused: Smile :) Frown :( Embarrassment :o Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
          x
          Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
          x
          x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
          Working...
          X