Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Psychiatirst" are corrupt

I am soo annoyed right now. Psychiatry and treatment centers that promise to provide safe and compassion enviornemtn is honestly the biggest scam. I was doing research. I watched a documentry about a modern mental ward, and I was shocked. The nurses their rude, they dont really tackle the root issue. I also was reading the comments, and everyone seems to be agreeing and seeing it that way too. Then I go and search psychiatric treatments near me, not that I needed it, but just to check the rating. they are all 2.0 stars and below coming from about 30 people and more. ALL describtion and experience the same. LIKE what's annoying is they turned a hospital into a prison like environment AND THEY WONDER WHY NO ONE EVER ASKS FOR HELP. Who would actually want to be put in environemtn that makes them feel suffocated and feel crazy even more than HELLO they already are. A place that is meant to make you feel BETTER scarring people for life because of how bad the enovirmnet and poor the level of proffesionalism is and compassion is. I myself struggle with metnal illness, but no suicidal nor s,elf injuious. But given how empathic I am and how I really feel with anyone with mental issues, I cannot imagine the amount of dissapointment this causes. Places that are meant to treat people from a disorder that make you feel like crap, and they make you feel crapier and dont even provide emotional connections. Then the mental health crisis center near me.... LITERALLY LOOKS SPOOKY WITH 1.7 Stars.... Why do you encourage people to call the suicide help line when the whole psychiatry systems are corrupt? OR advise them to go to the mental health crisis center if the center itself doesnt provide relief and just adds fuel to the fire. A person goes thier already feeling unsafe, then they make them feel even more misunderstood and like they are criminals. HOW DO I KNOW ALL THIS???? BEcause MY FIRENDS HAVE told me. so i am not exxagerating. AND suicide hotlines... when people tell me about their experineces and point out that this lady on the phone literally told her go to sleep. Like the amount of help advertised, is fake. It hurts me to know that when you do need help, you're not being helped. Theyre emotional issues, they need to be taken care of, and they are not. Their should be a little bit more if not 10 times more compassion regarding personal issues. Now i just feel paranoid that it's easy to just assume you're suicidal and section you, even when youre not... as i heard a bunch of stories. But even if they did... its not like it feels safer either... or its not like you're comfy and feel sense of compassion and sense of helped, rather you feel like youre a criminal. ok im done.

It sounds like you have a lot of strong feelings about psychiatry and mental illness treatment. And even did a lot of research. You are always entitled to your opinion and it sounds like you believe very strongly about this topic. We do advise that people use helplines and crisis centers because these are the options that are available when people need help and they do seem to help many people (respecting that you don't agree with that statement). Maybe you can use those strong beliefs to motivate you to become a mental health professional and open up a center that treats people the way that you feel they should be treated when you get older. In the mean time, if you need it, I hope you use (and get the best treatment from) the resources that are currently available to you. And if you ever want to talk further, call or text us at 888-222-2228.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    Stick Out Tongue :p Confused :confused: Smile :) Frown :( Embarrassment :o Big Grin :D Mad :mad: Wink ;) Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
    Working...
    X