This topic is closed.
X
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I have to get out

Tonight I just broke. I don't know what it was about or what it was at all. It was triggered by the stress of a history assignment that's due tomorrow that I don't understand but it didn't have anything to do with schoolwork. I'm shaking and crying and I can't think straight and I need someone to talk to and everyone is asleep. I'm not having suicidal thoughts, I know that's what a lot of people would think, but I'm not. I know that suicide isn't going to help me, it'll just make things worse for everyone else and I don't want things to be worse because of me. I was rolling on the floor and crying and I can't sleep and I don't know why but I just need someone to tell me that everything is ok. I need to get out of this town, I've been here for 9 years with my family and I want to be somewhere else right now, anywhere else, but not here. Can someone just tell me that it'll be okay? I don't know what else to do

Well, it sounds like you have a lot of things on your mind. When your thoughts get too overwhelming or race try to go for a run or scream in a pillow if you need to, but most importantly reach out to someone. Call a friend, parent, trusted adult, or even a guidance counselor. Don't isolate yourself it will only make it worse.
    It also would be beneficial talk to a professional for help, like a counselor or your doctor. There are solutions and resources out there. You are not alone in feeling like this. Please call 2NDFLOOR anytime to talk at 888-222-2228 for more support. We are here 24-7 to help you!

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    Smile :) Frown :( Embarrassment :o Big Grin :D Mad :mad: Wink ;) Stick Out Tongue :p Confused :confused: Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
    Working...
    X