Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fear has taken over my life...

Hi.
    I am a 14 year old grl and I think I have a very very bad problem. Fear of bugs has officially taken over my life. Ever since about 3 weeks ago, when it was about 11:00 At night I was on my computer, I went to scratch my nose and my worst nightmare came true a stinkbug was ON my nose. I freaked out and screamed my heart out. That night and since then I can not go to sleep. I am miserable with this stupid fear. I WANT IT TO GO FAR FAR AWAY. I live in a older house and It feels like every other day I find one in my room. I am now laying in bed trying to lay comfortably but I just cant. I really really need help asap. This phobia seems to me really extreme. How can I sleep comfortably without feeling like their are bugs all around me?

You are not alone when it comes to being afraid of bugs, insects, etc., a lot of people are. Maybe try to watch a funny movie or read a funny book before bed every night to take your mind off of the bugs... Talk to your mom or dad about getting odorless bug sprays that are not harmful for inside and put a boarder around your windows and doors. Just try not to focus on it every night before bed because the more you think of it, then the more you will feel bugs on you. If you start to think of the bugs too much call a friend. If you need to talk more about this call 2NDFLOOR at any time, we are here 24-7 @ 888-222-2228.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    Mad :mad: Wink ;) Stick Out Tongue :p Confused :confused: Smile :) Frown :( Embarrassment :o Big Grin :D Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
    Working...
    X