Fame

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fame

I want to be famous like selena Gomez( i want that attentiom amd beimg loved by millions amd ppl paying to be aroubd u

Fame is something that a lot of people dream of. It looks like it's a fun time and full of happiness, however, remember you only see a portion of what being famous is like. Many famous people have the same difficulties as us regular folks. Dream big and reach for you fame, but focus more on attaining happiness, rather than popularity. Call or text us anytime at 888-222-2228.

Comment

I know right! I think a lot of people dream of having such a strong backup of people... sometimEs I get envious too but hey I think you need quality over quantity like I'm sure your family truly loves you more than a crowd of if millions ever would. Think about it so many people are famous plainly for having a big personality and existing... the only reason there famous is because there we'll known not well liked necessarily. Plus who wants to make a mistake when so many are there to judge?

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
      Auto-Saved
      Smile :) Frown :( Embarrassment :o Big Grin :D Mad :mad: Wink ;) Stick Out Tongue :p Confused :confused: Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
      x
      Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
      x
      x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
      Working...
      X