Lost

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lost

Hey 2ndFloor , im really lost sometimes i feel down, i have really low self-esteem & i just feel sad just the other day i was crying cause of my grades but im doing better and my parents dont realize it. Then my all my friends dont go to the same school as me so it even makes me more depressed cause i have no friends i mean i have friends but there not my actual friends and i just feel so isolated from everybody. I just want to be heard and i need some advice for me not to be sad or depressed cause one day im happy and the next day i get all sad and emotional and im getting tiered of it i just need some advice .

It sounds like you are having a rough time at this point in your life. It might be helpful to make a list of all of the things/activities that make you happy. When you are feeling down, review the list and engage in one of those activities. It may also be beneficial to join a team or club at school where you will be introduced to peers with similar interests. Being involved in school activities will keep you occupied and expose you to new people. If you feel as though your parents are not recognizing your improvement in school, perhaps setting up a parent/teacher meeting to discuss you improvements will help your parents to acknowledge your progress. Please feel free to call 2ND FLOOR at any time at 1-888-222-2228; we are available 24 hours 7 days a week.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    Big Grin :D Mad :mad: Wink ;) Stick Out Tongue :p Confused :confused: Smile :) Frown :( Embarrassment :o Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
    Working...
    X