Prom w/ friend

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Prom w/ friend

Ok so my friend (LL) who I do show choir with is a senior, he's gay and wants to take me to his prom at a different school, LL assured me that his school is very strict of no alcohol and stuff and that he'd look out for me and I have other close friends who will look out for me also, but my dad doesn't want me to go. He says that I'm too young (I'm a freshman turning 16 this summer) and there's no way I'll be allowed to go. But LL already bought our tix and I can't ditch him... How can I convince my dad that I can go? I really want to go

I am sorry to hear that he won't let you go. Unfortunately there may be no way to convince him to let you go if his mind is already made up. Maybe you can just be persistent and continue to reassure him that you are going to be safe and you will have your phone on you. You could even tell him that you will call him or text him ever hour if that will help him let you go. Just give him ideas and see what it will take for him to let you go. But again, you may not be able to change his mind and if that happens I am sorry

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    Big Grin :D Mad :mad: Wink ;) Stick Out Tongue :p Confused :confused: Smile :) Frown :( Embarrassment :o Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
    Working...
    X