Please help me.

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Please help me.

So this is a long story. Please someone answer I just can't take it anymore.

For a while now, my life has been spiraling downhill. I have lost a ton of friends. So much drama happens in my friend-circle anymore. My mom wants to date this weird guy who isn't nice and he's much older than her. I don't like him at all. My older brother is having some issues with pot and drinking and my Mom got him help. But he still worries me because he acts weird when he is drunk, and then when you can literally smell the pot coming from his room, he denies it. My mom threatened everything- boarding school, the army, for him to move out. But nothing is ever done. And to make this all worse, my grades are dropping and I'm always tired and upset and I can't concentrate. Like I fall asleep in class and my classmate pokes me to wake me up when I really start falling into a deep sleep. And like I hate school now. I have 1 friend. I like him but he is dating some girl who barely likes him. And like all of my "friends" (they aren't my friends anymore) have something against me being friends with him. To add, I use to self harm and my suicide date is this Sunday. I went through therapy and stuff and now I'm not gonna do it but I've just been in so much pain thinking about it. He (my 1 friend) is gonna come over on that day to hang out with me and sorta distract me but he knows and understands why he is really there. I don't know I just feel so worthless. I told my mom all of this and she said she would call the doctor (some doctor who works with adolescents who are depressed) but she never actually did. And I remind her almost every day but nothing is ever done.

I have tried to resolve these issues. I try speaking with the drama queens at school. They don't listen. I try to improve my grades. Nothing helps. I try to distract myself. But nothing works. I just feel so depressed, so done with everything. What can I do? Please don't say "speak to your guidance counselor" because I literally hate her. She does nothing to help me, ever. She just sits there and nods and says "I understand" in a stupid high-pitched tone. And she knows I dislike her very much. I have already spoken to these people, my mom, my family, my close family-friends, counselors, etc. But nothing helps me.

Stay on your Mom...continue to remind her that you are willing to take the help she was offering you. It's great that at least she knows you need help, but maybe she just needs more reminders to make that appointment. Ask her if you can have the number and make the appointment yourself. It's also great that your friend is coming to help you out. Having someone care about you is important. Keep your options open and be open to different ideas and people to help you out. Keep looking until you find people that are a good match for you. Try to focus on things you have control over instead of those you don't. You don't have control over who your Mom dates or what your brother does or the consequences he gets. But you do have control over other things, like effort, working hard and learning new things about yourself. Learn deep breathing techniques or meditation, these might help you with concentration and falling asleep easier. In any case, never give up on yourself. If you ever need someone to talk to, you can call us 24/7 at 888-222-2228.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    Smile :) Frown :( Embarrassment :o Big Grin :D Mad :mad: Wink ;) Stick Out Tongue :p Confused :confused: Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
    Working...
    X