Emotions

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Emotions

I feel so alone with everything. Like I went to this party last night and I had my first kiss there by a random guy. Then my best friend decides to stick her tongue down his throat. Everyone likes my best friend too. I just want to be perfect for one person in my life. And then I just feel like I have no one. I want to die almost everyday. My arm....so many cuts I can't even count. There are so many on top of each other. I don't wanna be here anymore. I want to be happy but I don't want to be here if that makes sense. School is stressing me out, family is stressing me out. I just want a play to go where I can scream till I don't have a voice anymore and punch things till I don't have a fist anymore. I just need some kind words to help me feel better cause right now I'm so close to hurting myself.

First, I must say that if you are having thoughts of seriously hurting yourself then go to the emergency room and get a crisis evaluation. There are people there that want to help you. It took a lot of courage to reach out to 2NDFLOOR, so you should be proud of yourself. It sounds like you are definitely under a great deal of stress right now and may have symptoms of depression. I would highly advocate that you speak to your school counselor or someone you trust at school, use the resources that you have at your fingertips. It may seem like there is no one there to listen, but there people out there.

There is also the NJ Hopeline @ 1-855-654-6735 or The Hope Center Hotline @ 1-800-784-2433. You can also try visiting the National Suicide Prevention site @ http://www.suicidepreventionlifeline.org/. There is also the Teen Self Injury website and number that is helpful at 1-800-366-8288 or www.selfinjury.com.
    Please remember that it is extremely important that you try and use as much support and resources around you as possible for help in these type of situations before problems start to get worse.

Again, it displays a lot of bravery that you reached out to us to tell your feelings. It sounds like you really do have the courage to get back to feeling healthy again, and being able to talk about your feelings can be a big help. If you want to talk more about this or anything else feel free to call 2NDFLOOR at 1-888-222-2228, we are available 24/7!
    Last edited by 2NDFLOOR; 02-10-2014, 07:53 AM.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    Stick Out Tongue :p Confused :confused: Smile :) Frown :( Embarrassment :o Big Grin :D Mad :mad: Wink ;) Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
    Working...
    X