Why me???

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why me???

im only 13 years old im very smart, in school im in the honors class beause im in 8th grade on a 11th grade level so yeah. I am reaching out because for a while now ive been thinking about suicide and ive been physically abused and emotionally abused i need help and there is noone there to help me i dont want to live in this house where i know i will just get abused over and over again,i have a little sister she 4 she doesnt get abused if i call the nj-abuse they might take her but its not her they abuse its me Why me? is it because im supposally bad, i have ODD, ADHD,ADD,BIPOLAR DISORDER,anxiety and a case of severe depression

You need to get help ASAP. Abuse and suicide are both extremely serious things. You should immediately tell an adult in school (teacher, guidance counselor, principal), a close friends parents, or please call us here at 2NDFLOOR at 888-222-2228. We are here 24/7. Please don't stay quiet about this...reach out now.

Comment

why me???

i know but i dont trust people and last night she attacked me and said she dont give a F*** if i runaway she dont care aboutme anymore what should i do

Comment

Not trusting people isn't an appropriate reason not to reach out for the help you need. Call the Division of Child Protection and Permanency at 877-NJ-ABUSE and tell them what is going on. They can help you if you are honest with them about what you are going through. You took a step and reached out to us, now take one more and they can provide you with the help you need. You can also call us and we can call them with you.

Comment

why me???

ok thanks for the help but im scared

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
          Auto-Saved
          Big Grin :D Mad :mad: Wink ;) Stick Out Tongue :p Confused :confused: Smile :) Frown :( Embarrassment :o Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
          x
          Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
          x
          x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
          Working...
          X