It hurts!!!!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It hurts!!!!

one day, this kid asked me out,i said no im gonna get in trouble if my dad finds out! I was expecting him to say oh ok.....but i thought he was my friend till tht day he told me to go date someone as fat as me and to kill myself my heart dropped.....i got so mad n started saying go learn how to walk without letting ur big head control it,when i got to school i told my closes friend i have shes like a sister but anyways i told her i think i should die cuz everyone thinks im fat,,,she begged me NOT to but i felt like everyone will be happy if i die so,i got home n have my side of my body said kill urself n the other half was saying dont plz so i called my friend n told her i think its time for me to go away n go somewhere safe she said no dont change cuz of a stupid i told her ur right.she said so u wont kill urself i told idk ....she called me n i was crying not able to breath she said take deep breaths so i listen n i went ahead but i didnt realize my dad saw me crying..he asked me wat happen i said nuthin just wanting to cry so he decided to call sprint to see my messages n he found out i was telling my friend i wanted to kill myself so he called this place like a hospital thing n when i saw them here my heart was pounding but i noticed there were her cuz they heard i wanted to hurt myself so then i realize my dad figured out but it worked i cried n let it all out i mean all but the girl tht i was talking to helped me so much....i told her i wanted to be in the army when i grow up n she said "u have so much to live for" i believed her then she gave me this website n it works so much but dont let others word bother u n also remember for friends "ACTION MEANS MORE THAN FRIENDS"!!!!!

This sounds like such a terrible experience to go through. First, if you are feeling suicidal, there are tons of resources available. It would be best to call 911 immediately. You can even try telling someone that you trust like your dad or another family member. There is help available. It can be really hard to take the first step to reach out for help, but it is often the most helpful! Nobody deserves to be treated poorly by someone. His words to you seem incredibly hurtful. Your friend seems like a really great support system. It may be helpful to reach out and talk to her when you are feeling upset or hurt. Just reaching out to others is helpful, in itself. You can also try calling the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline at 800-273-8255 or 2NDFLOOR at 888-222-2228. We are here 24/7 to help you!

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    Stick Out Tongue :p Confused :confused: Smile :) Frown :( Embarrassment :o Big Grin :D Mad :mad: Wink ;) Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
    Working...
    X