Im not Worthy of Life

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Im not Worthy of Life

My mom keeps saying I'm a loser and a tool and I'm not accepted by almost everyone for not being good at basketball and I hate basketball. I keep having thoughts of suicide and almost every week they come back I feel I don't deserve to live.

Please call 2nd Floor ASAP at 888-222-2228

Hello. I am very glad you reached out to 2nd Floor on our message board. Whenever you or someone you know is feeling the way you described it is very important to talk to someboday as soon as possible. It is important that you talk to someone about your thoughts of suicide immediately. Please call 2nd Floor as soon as possible at 888-222-2228 to speak to one of our telephone counselors 24 hours a day everyday. You can also call the NJ Hopeline at 1-855-654-6735. For a list of NJ Suicide Hot Lines by County please visit the following link: http://www.suicide.org/hotlines/new-...-hotlines.html

You mentioned that your mother is calling you names. It is very important to speak to a school counselor about this immediately as this is a problem that needs adult intervention. If you do not feel comfortable with this, you can call the NJ Department of Children and Families for Help with your mother. The number is 877-652-2873. Please don't ever feel you don't deserve to live! Everyone deserves to live their life to the fullest and to be as happy as possilbe. Please don't give up hoping for this. Many times in life our crisis situations are very short and better times may be right around the corner so please keep hoping, keep talking and keep safe. Please call 2nd Floor so we can help you with these problems. 888-222-2228. Take good care!

2nd Floor

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    Wink ;) Stick Out Tongue :p Confused :confused: Smile :) Frown :( Embarrassment :o Big Grin :D Mad :mad: Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
    Working...
    X