high school

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• high school

When I used to live with my grandparents I went to a school and a town with a lot high schools around. In my middle school (I was in eight grade so they were talking to us about high school) they told us we had a lot of decisions to choose from and will be able to pick which ever, I felt so excited and happy knowing I had a decision to choose for my future. But now that I live with my mother there is only one high school and it wouldn't bother me as much if she didn't constantly remind me that I don't have decision anymore. There was another high school not to far that had different buildings and offered busses to come pick the students up if accepted. at first I didn't want to go but I soon came to realize it was a really good school, but because of the way I acted or my attitude towards the school at the time my mother threw out my code (something you get to be able to register because attending the open house was mandatory) and told me the day after that I was too late. That was about 5 weeks ago I checked the high school's website recently and it informs me that the registration deadline wasn't over when she said it was couple days ago. So I feel lied too and completely hopeless on any chance for my future, knowing now I have absolutely no decision for my future and deciding what I wanted to do with my further studies. I really wish for help. (This is my first time using, and I did because I was feeling weak, hopeless, and in shorter terms terrible).

This seems like such a tough position to be in. It sounds like your mom's actions were unfair towards you. It is completely understandable that you feel lied to. However, it is important to recognize that you do have control in making decisions for your future. Perhaps you can make the best of the school that you are going to. It may be a good opportunity to think about your future studies. You can also work hard, set goals for yourself, and succeed at any school. Remember, it is you who can make yourself excel, not others or the school that you are in! If you are feeling weak, hopeless, and terrible it would be really helpful to reach out to someone that you trust for help, like an adult that you trust in your family or at your school. It would also be helpful to talk to your mom about this situation or ask someone to talk to her with you. Good luck! And please call 2NDFLOOR anytime at 888-222-2228 for more help! We are here 24/7 to help you!

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    Frown :( Embarrassment :o Big Grin :D Mad :mad: Wink ;) Stick Out Tongue :p Confused :confused: Smile :) Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
    Working...
    X