Doll

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Doll

Boys make me feel like a doll. Well that's how they treat me. All guys seem to want from me is sex . Other girls get boyfriends , but every guy just wants me for my body. I want real love.

I am sorry to hear that you feel like all boys just want you for your body or sex. Finding a boyfriend and love is never an easy task. It can seem even more difficult when it seems like all your friends are getting boyfriends, and when you feel like you are being mistreated. You are not alone in your feelings, and many other girls feel the same way, though you may not see it. The good news in all this, is that you are recognizing what you want in a relationship and how you deserve to be treated (even if it is by realizing things you don't want). Knowing what you want in a relationship and how you want to be treated, is the first step to having a successful relationship. So it seems like you are right on track.

Unfortunately, there is no step by step process to get a boyfriend. You just need to continue to be patient, and keep refusing the boys that are not treating you how you feel is right. In addition, you can also try getting involved in different community or school activities like sports, clubs, church (if you are not already) where you may meet boys with similiar interests. This may help to give you something to talk about with them, so you can build a friendship base first. If you want to discuss this further or any other issue, feel free to call 2NDFLOOR Youth Helpline anytime at 1-888-222-2228.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    Smile :) Frown :( Embarrassment :o Big Grin :D Mad :mad: Wink ;) Stick Out Tongue :p Confused :confused: Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
    Working...
    X