im nervous my mom will be mad

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• im nervous my mom will be mad

my prents are not mad people. genrally, theyre the best parents anyone could ever have. last night, i forgot i had braces. i started to chew on the cap of my water bottle i had just finished drinking, and a bracket became loose. i told my mom and she was like wait till your next appointment to tell him cause hes away (my orthodontist). in the past 2months, i have had 4 brackets loose (my only ones). in their office, the first 4 are free and you have to pay like 30$ NO EXAGGERATION FOR EVERYONE LOOSE AFTER. MY MOM HAS PAID OVER 2,000$ FOR ALL OF MY DENTALK WORK AND I DONT WANT HER TO HAVE TO PAY. I KNOW IM MOST LIKLY OVERREACTING LIKE usual (sorry i ccidentally turned caps lock on) but i dont want her to be mad. im nervous she will be nd i dont want to feel this way until my next orthodontist appointment in january, what should i do?

I understand why it could be upsetting to tell your parents about another loose bracket since it has happened before, but you really have no other choice. Maybe you could help your parents with housework to pay off some of the dental work. Ask them if there are any extra chores or other family duties they need help with at home. Try to just be as honest as you can about it. The longer you wait the more anxious you can get, so just tell them. Good Luck and call 2NDFLOOR anytime you need to talk @ 888-222-2228.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    Frown :( Embarrassment :o Big Grin :D Mad :mad: Wink ;) Stick Out Tongue :p Confused :confused: Smile :) Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
    Working...
    X