Help

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help

I want to visit a psychology I would like to go to the school counseling but I don't want no one knows about it I would like that the counseling send me to a professional psychology I have insurance please let me know this information Thanks for reading

Okay well it’s great that you reached out to us. You definitely can take advantage of the school counseling services and what you tell him/her will be confidential as long as you’re safe. Meaning if you tell them that you are being hurt or want to hurt yourself then they are legally obligated to report this to the proper authorities, however if you just need to talk they can keep that confidential. If you are under the legal age and want to go to outside therapy your parents will have to give consent for you, so they will know but that is okay. Many people go to Psychologists and that does not make them foolish. It was brave of you to reach out, so if you ever need to talk to anyone call 2NDFLOOR @ 888-222-2228, we are here 24-7. Also here is a link to mental health counseling information www.njmentalhealthcares.org or call them at 866- 202-4357.
    Last edited by 2NDFLOOR; 12-18-2013, 08:48 AM.

Comment

thank u

Thanks now I know what to do thanks for this website that help Us when we need help thanks so much :-)

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
      Auto-Saved
      Mad :mad: Wink ;) Stick Out Tongue :p Confused :confused: Smile :) Frown :( Embarrassment :o Big Grin :D Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
      x
      Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
      x
      x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
      Working...
      X