i cant find a job

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i cant find a job

Hi i would like to someone help me my problem is that i m so stresses because i cant find a job i been looking applying online and person too but. I cant find one. Someone help me please ?Thanks for read this goodnight

Thank you for your post. I am sorry to hear that it has been difficult for you to find a job and I understand how stressful that can be. You must stay motivated and keep trying though! You should try seeking out job fairs or visiting career centers. You can also post your resume on websites such as monster.com. Also, ask your friends, family, neighbors, etc. to let you know if they hear or see any job openings. Please feel free to reach out to us anytime and you can even try calling us here at the 2NDFLOOR Youth Helpline at 888-222-2228. Best of luck!

Comment

Sorry to hear that you are having a hard time finding a job. Networking might be a good way to help you find something. The more you let people know you are looking for work the greater chance you have for finding something. In addition to monster.com you might want to try careerbuilder.com and indeed.com. Also, check your local newspaper for job fairs and open houses and always have copies of your resume handy. Feel free to call 2NDFLOOR Youth Helpline at 888-222-2228 anytime as we are here 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
      Auto-Saved
      Stick Out Tongue :p Confused :confused: Smile :) Frown :( Embarrassment :o Big Grin :D Mad :mad: Wink ;) Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
      x
      Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
      x
      x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
      Working...
      X