Program

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Program

I was admitted to a residential program and stayed for about 4 or 5 months and recently got discharged. I was suppose to stay longer but i got discharged because i didnt have insurance anymore thanks to my mother not keeping up with it. So when i got discharged i was very sad and i didnt want to leave because i knew i wasnt ready but i couldnt do anything but accept it. The program is only from ages 5 to 17 and i will be 18 in a month. so its not like i can go back or anything. But basically my question is why is it that i want to go back to that place? Why do i miss being there so much? Like not a day goes by that i dont think about that place which gets me angry because i want to get past it. but i obviously dont know how. I feel like i sound psycho but i just dont get why my mind is set the way it is towards it.

There could be any number of reasons why you miss the program. Maybe you liked the attention you got from the staff, maybe you liked some of the people you were in groups with, or maybe you felt comfortable being around people that were going through some of the same things that you are feeling. Whatever the reason, you are right to start the process of moving forward. Those types of residential places are great for getting a person back on their feet, but at some point you can be your own person. It doesn't make you a "psycho," it just means that something about that place felt good to you. Like any relationship breakup (and that's what this is)time will help you get over it and move on. Just keep moving forward. Call us anytime at 888-222-2228.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    Big Grin :D Mad :mad: Wink ;) Stick Out Tongue :p Confused :confused: Smile :) Frown :( Embarrassment :o Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
    Working...
    X