Upset

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Upset

The last couple days I been extreamly upset and down I'm getting really frustrated easily and start cursing what should I do ?? I feel like I really need to talk to counselor or therapist about what's bothering me

It's great that you recognize that talking to someone about how you feel will be helpful for you. A great first step would be your school's guidance counselor or social worker. Even if they are unable to help you, they can often point out people in your area that would be able to help. Lots of times they are even able to help you themselves. If that doesn't work maybe you can talk to your parents about getting some counseling in your area. Lots of times they accept insurance, so the out of pocket cost might be minimal depending on your plan (or if you have a plan) of course. Keep moving forward. Call us anytime at 888-222-2228.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    Smile :) Frown :( Embarrassment :o Big Grin :D Mad :mad: Wink ;) Stick Out Tongue :p Confused :confused: Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
    Working...
    X