Thankyou

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thankyou

A couple days ago, I posted a thread about how worried I was about my incoming grades-since the trimester ended. Basically, I was really wound up in the fact that I possibly had failed an assessment and it was going to bring my super solid A to a C. This was back in February and I had basically forgotten about it until my teacher brought it up. I cried for awhile thinking that i had broken honor roll for four years straight, was not going to get into Honors Bio (one of the requirements was a 90% in science for all trimesters). So, anyway, report cards came out today and my worries were cleared. I had gotten an A and somehow got a 95 on my assessment??? I was 100% sure I bombed it, like literally 100% sure. Overall, i just want to thank you for calming me down these last few days.

Well thank you so much for reaching out to 2ndfloor! That is so great that you achieved your goals and will be placed in honors Bio! I am sure you will do great things in High School! Please reach out to 2ndfloor anytime if you need any additional support. We are available by text, message board or phone. Our number is 888-222-2228. Enjoy the rest of middle school!

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    Mad :mad: Wink ;) Stick Out Tongue :p Confused :confused: Smile :) Frown :( Embarrassment :o Big Grin :D Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
    Working...
    X