Volunteer

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Volunteer

I have a very good life. I'm alive. I live in a decent country. My parents are the two sweetest, most supportive people I could possibly imagine. I go to a great school with lots of challenging classes and cool clubs, and I have many friends there. I'm grateful for all of these opportunities, but I feel that besides a few service clubs at school and a few charities I donate to, there's not much contact I have with people who don't have these opportunities. Most volunteer programs in my area have age requirements (I'm 15), and I don't have the time or resources to travel abroad. Do you have any advice for how to reach people outside of my community?

You're right, a lot of volunteer opportunities are for people 18+, however there are some if you know where to look. Probably the easiest way to find them would be to google "volunteer opportunities for teens in (your county) NJ" I would do it for you but I don't know the county you're from. When I did it with my county there were 3-4 local results and many more further away. You can also check out this website that groups some opportunities together, but it's a nationwide website, so you'll have to narrow it down to your area.
    https://www.teenlife.com/category/volunteer/
    It's great that you appreciate all the good things in your life and have a desire to give back. Good luck! Call or text us anytime at 888-222-2228.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    Stick Out Tongue :p Confused :confused: Smile :) Frown :( Embarrassment :o Big Grin :D Mad :mad: Wink ;) Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
    Working...
    X