I need help

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I need help

I'm not going down a great road and I have history of depression and self harm. My depression is with me all the time and ive accepted it's there, but lately I feel the darkest aspect of my depression coming on and this time it's different and I have other symptoms of depression as well as the ones I normallly have. I'm afraid to talk to somebody to get the help I need because I don't want all the stressful lonely painful baggage that comes with getting help that I've dealt with in the past; normall this is the worst part of my depressions. What should I do?

Thank you for reaching out to 2NDFLOOR. We understand how difficult it can be to reach out for help. It sounds like you know what you need to do, even though it is scary, talking to someone to get the help you need is important. This is not something that you should be going through alone or trying to resolve on your own. If you aren't already, consider speaking to a counselor regularly so that when moments like these arise you have a go to person to help deal with these symptoms and feelings. Until then, talk to your parent, a school counselor, or an adult you trust that can help you find the help that you need. If you feel you are a danger to yourself at any point in time please contact 911 or the suicide prevention lifeline at 1-800-273-8255. If you need a place to talk in the meantime you can always text/call 2NDFLOOR Youth Helpline 24/7 at 888-222-2228.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    Frown :( Embarrassment :o Big Grin :D Mad :mad: Wink ;) Stick Out Tongue :p Confused :confused: Smile :) Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
    Working...
    X